This page has been translated into Spanish by Google Translate. Franchino Seguro is not responsible for the translation.
Electrical Contractors Insurance for New Jersey, NJ
Providing Insurance for NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS is the primary business of Franchino Insurance. We currently insure over 1,400 NEW JERSEY ELECTRICIANS. We provide unsurpassed service, provide certificates quickly and you can always speak with the owner, James C. Franchino. Certificate of insurance can be ordered directly through our website or a smart phone.
Our programs includes ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS in NEW JERSEY and PENNSYLVANIA who do residential, commercial, or industrial ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING work.
SOLAR INSTALLATION work is a field that many electrical contractors are doing. We also write solar contractors.
Data communications wiring, tele-communications wiring, is included under the electrical contractor class. If you strictly install, service or repair this type of wiring, and are not a licensed NJ ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR, we can accommodate you. See our web page NJ communications contractor.
Coverage for New York City is limited. We can insure the occasional job in NYC, however 90% of your work must be in New Jersey (or Pennsylvania).
We are your total source for your business insurance needs!
– General Liability
– Commercial Auto
– Workers Compensation
– Tool & equipment coverage
The NJ Board of Electrical Contractors requires the minimum of three hundred thousand ($300,000.) dollars limits, however no contractor ever chooses that amount for two reasons: There is NO price difference between $300,000., $500,000., or $1,000,000. coverage for a one or two person operation. For a larger operation the price difference is so small that every contractor chooses one million ($1,000,000.) coverage!
Here is a typical GENERAL LIABILITY package for a one-person NEW JERSEY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING operation.
- $1,000,000 — bodily injury and property damage combined, per occurrence* premises and operations, other than completed operations
- $3,000,000 — bodily injury & property damage, combined, aggregate*
- $1,000,000 — products and completed operations $3,000,000 — products and completed operations aggregate $100,000 — legal liability $10,000 — medical payments to other than employee
Annual premium is approximately $565. annual premium Add $150. to $250. for tool coverage
GET AN EXACT QUOTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS – Complete an online ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR SURVEY or call us!
PURCHASE AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR SURETY BOND FOR YOUR BUSINESS PERMIT – Online purchase $50.
Workers Compensation Insurance Information for Electrical Contractors – and quote examples.
PASSED YOUR ELECTRICAL TEST? INFORMATION FOR NEW ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS – Please read our information page how to apply for your license and business permit.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR CONTRACTORS
- EXPLANATION OF LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR ELECTRICAL AND ALARM CONTRACTORS
- INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS TYPES (LLC’S, CORPORATIONS ETC). BOARD OF ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS WEBSITE NJ
- HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION LAW
- Link to NJ Board of Electrical Contractors – NJ Division of Consumer Affairs
- Application for New Business Permit – Link to NJ Board of Electrical Contractors – NJ Division of Consumer Affairs
- Reapply for a NJ Electrical Contractor Business Permit after a lapse.
- Make a change to your current NJ electrical contractor business permit
- View and or download an application to apply for a NJ Electrical Contractor Examination
- View or download an application to reactivate NJ electrical contractor license
- View or download NJ electrical contractor work experience certification form